Greycroft is a seed-to-growth venture capital firm with 200+ global investments to date. Founded in 2006, Greycroft partners with exceptional entrepreneurs striving to build category-defining companies across consumer, healthcare, fintech, enterprise software, and other emerging categories. Our notable investments include Acorns, Archer Aviation, Bright Health, Bumble, Flutterwave, Icertis, Public, Scopely, Shipt, Thirty Madison, The RealReal, Venmo, and Yeahka. Additional information can be found at greycroft.com.
|Organization||University Of Pennsylvania|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||August 15, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- Current sophomores or juniors (second or third-year undergraduates)
- All majors, backgrounds, and experiences accepted
- Authentic passion for technology industries and deep respect for entrepreneurship.
- Curious, collaborative self-starters are interested in investing in technology, consumer internet, enterprise software, and digital health.
- Great attention to detail and intellectual curiosity
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
Applicants must complete the online application form
The deadline for online submission of the application and supporting documents is August 15, 2022