Venmo, a PayPal, Inc. service has announced The Venmo Twitter Giveaway. All legal-aged citizens are eligible to apply. Applications are now open for this exciting giveaway attracting entries from across the nation. The steps for the competition as well are extremely easy as all you need is an account on a social media platform and all you need to do is follow Venmo and maybe even share your views using The #VenmoItForward Sweepstakes. So, if you are looking for some way to pay your bills and are short of some money, then, this opportunity is for you. And in the process, you can even help a friend out!
The “The Venmo Twitter Giveaway” is an initiative to help spread the reach of the organization on various social media platforms and also encourage people to use their service. The competition gives out actual cash prizes, that is directly transferred to your Venmo account, that you can use for a variety of things. Additionally, you don’t have to make any payment or purchase of any kind to enter the sweepstake, and doing so will not increase your chances of winning either!
Venmo has been the go-to app for quick, secure social payments between friends since 2009. It’s the app where paying bills seems like catching up, and capital boosts rather than complicates partnerships. They’re still that — and even more — after eleven years, 60 million subscribers, and billions of delightful purchases (and emojis, and inside jokes). Venmo is now accepted nearly everywhere. With the Venmo Mastercard® Debit Card, you can bring Venmo in your pocket. You will communicate with companies and enterprises in the same way that you connect with friends. Their users, including you, have gotten them to where they are now. And they’re excited to see where Venmo goes next.
The following table provides an overview of the entire scholarship:
|Number of Awards||10|
|Application Deadline||April 16, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Candidates need to meet the following eligibility criteria to take part in the Venmo Twitter Giveaway:
- The Sweepstakes is open only to lawful citizens of one of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are:
- at least eighteen years old and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of primary residence as of the entry date and through the time of prize award, and
- Venmo account holders in good standing as of the entry date and through the time of prize award.
- Corporate companies are ineligible to participate and have no claim to any award earned by their workers.
How to Apply
To apply for the competition, the interested candidates are required to fill an online form. To get the application form and the details regarding the same, please Click Here. Additionally please do the below things as well:
- Follow @venmo on the Social Media Platform, and tag a pal in the comments section of the @venmo post advertising this Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Post”).
- Make sure you’re familiar with your mates’ Twitter handles.
This year the Venmo Twitter Giveaway in collaboration with Venmo, a PayPal, Inc. services awarding prizes to every winner, which will come up to$500and will be put into their Venmo account as well as the Venmo account of the friend they tagged. The prizes in this Sweepstakes have a combined ARV of USD 5,000. This money can be used to fulfill any financial needs that the winner needs to meet.
The applications are open till April 16, 2021. To be considered for this giveaway, please send your entries by then.