Vegas Odds has an exciting announcement for the graduate and undergraduate students in the USA. They are organizing a scholarship program with an award of $1,000 based on essay writing.
The scholarship amount will help students pursue a degree, cover living expenses or acquire school books or other educational necessities. Students will get a chance to enhance their skills and abilities through the contest.
Who May Eligible
Interested candidates must take a look over the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be accepted by or currently attending an accredited college as a full-time undergraduate or graduate in the United States.
- Students are required to have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent
- Must write an essay in own words on ‘Are College Athletes Remunerated Fairly?’
How to Apply
The interested candidates must submit their applications to email@example.com.
- Applications must be in doc or Docx format only.
- PDFs or link to Google Docs is void.
- The essay should be the student’s original work.
A student having the best and unique essay will receive an award amount of $1,000 and will be announced on June 30, 2020.
All applicants are required to submit their applications with the essay by June 15, 2020.