The University Of Western States is initiating a prestigious Graduate Studies Scholarship for the incoming student for summer 2020 or fall 2020. Incoming students accepted in the MS- HNFM, MS-SPP, MS-CMHC, MS-SM, EDD-SPP, EDD-CMHC programs are welcome to apply for this program. UWS is committed to providing maximum support with the freshman as well as current students to make the educational experience in the university joyful and free of financial worries. Along with this, the university has initiated multiple other programs.
The main goal behind initiating the programs is to help university students with valuable academic programs and financial assistance. University designs different programs for students in different majors to make their educational careers simple. UWS is committed to creating leaders for the overall improvement of the nation as well as the world. Intending to make a world a better place to live a university supports students with everything; they need to achieve career goals.
Since 1904, the University of Western States has been a non-profit, regional accredited private university comprising a diverse student body and offering highly focused and renowned programs in the areas of sports, clinical mental health counseling, medicine, nutrition, functional medicine, and diagnostic imaging. University is located in Portland, Oregon, in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and offer doctoral and masters programs both online and on campus.
|Organization||University of Western States|
|Amount||$500 – $1000|
|Number of Awards||Not Mentioned|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||September 4, 2020|
Who May Be Eligible?
Follow the below-given criteria to check whether you stand on the eligibility requirements of the grant.
- Candidate should be accepted in the following programs: MS-CMHC, MS-HNFM, MS-SPP, EDD-SP, EDD-CMHC.
- The student must be an incoming student for summer 2020 or fall 2020
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the program from an online application form by filling all the mandatory details. Supporting documents should be provided in the form itself. All the details and material provided should be according to the guidelines. Late applications will not be considered.
- Applicant should submit an essay of maximum 500 and minimum 350 words, 12-point font and double spaced answering the following question
– What degree are you pursuing in UWS, and how will this degree help you fulfill your professional goals?
- Candidate should provide detailed volunteer, academic, and professional experiences and career goals that promote and increase diversity and inclusion within their desired career paths and academic attendance at UWS.
The selected student will receive the award of $500 – $1000 depending on funding availability and applicant pool. Along with financial support, candidates receive all the needed assistance from the university.
The last date to apply is September 4, 2020.