Do you want to study aboard? Apply UW Global Gateway Fellowships at UW-Madison and take a step toward your bright future. The study award is available for All CALS, Engineering, IAP, and WSB students.
These education awards are designed to provide students the access to the UW Study Abroad approved semester or year-long program of their choice.
The University of Wisconsin is a public land-grant university and prolific research institution. Their students, staff, and faculty members partake in a world-class education and solve real-world problems.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
- Applicants should be in the process of applying or have already applied, to a UW Study Abroad program for a semester or year-long program in spring 2020 or Calendar Year 2020.
- Holders must be a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student at UW-Madison
- Students must have a submitted FAFSA and EFC of $12,000 or lower required
- Must be planning to return to UW-Madison for at least one semester following their program participation.
- Complete specially designed pre-departure, on-site, and upon return engagements
How to Apply
To apply, candidates should be log into Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH) through your student center or by logging in directly using the ‘My Applications’ button at the top of this page.
Applicants need to provide the following Documents:
- Submit a narrative of your program experience
- Participate in one K-12 related outreach activity (on-campus, around the Madison community, or in your hometown).
- Attend a UW Global Gateway post-program event with students, faculty, and staff
- Explore opportunities of student positions in international-related offices on campus and the Bridge Mentor Program, as well as activities, events, and courses offered by the Area Studies Centers.
Benefit: Funded Education will provide up to $10,000 for an undergraduate student at UW-Madison.
Application Deadline: To be eligible for this free study, Applicants need to complete and submit a scholarship application by August 1, 2019, on Wisconsin Scholarship Hub.