Enter today to get a chance to win either a trip to the 2021 US Open or a precious cash prize through the US Open Tennis Championship Sweepstakes sponsored by the Constellation Brands. The contest is open for legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of 21 years or older.
Constellation Brands, Inc. holds its name for a Fortune 500 company and an American producer and marketer of beer, wine, and spirits. It is the largest beer import company in the US, measured by sales, and has the third-largest market share of all major beer suppliers. It also has investments in medical marijuana.
Who May Be Eligible?
To participate, the entrants must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia,
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- Employees of Constellation Brands, Inc., Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., the United States Tennis Association Incorporated, the USTA National Tennis Center Incorporated, the City of New York, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members and household members of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply
How to Apply
Eligible entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by using one of the two entry methods mentioned below:
- Via Text Messaging: Must use your 2-way text messaging-capable device and text the keyword MATCH to short-code 20102 during the contest period. After your message with the keyword is received, you will receive a reply message requesting your date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) and your valid primary email address. After you reply with an eligible date of birth and your valid primary email address, you will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Via Website: Entrants must visit www.KimCrawfordUSOpenTennis.dja.com and follow the instructions to complete (including providing your valid primary email address) and submit the online entry form (“Website Entry” or “Entry”), to be entered into the Sweepstakes.
- Limit one (1) Entry (defined below) per person/email address per day, regardless of method of entry.
One Grand Prize winner will be provided two choice of one of prize options:
- A four-day/three-night trip for winner and up to three travel companions to attend the 2021 US Open Tennis Championships on Sponsor-specified dates in 2021
- A $10,000 award in the form of a check.
- Grand Prize Trip includes round-trip economy air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home to New York City, NY, three nights’ hotel accommodations, admission tickets for winner and up to three travel companions to Sponsor-specified events surrounding the 2021 US Open Tennis Championships, PLUS a $300 Sponsor-specified gift card for each traveler towards the purchase of food and/or event merchandise (Trip ARV: $13,520).
The US Open Tennis Championships Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time on June 1, 2020, and ends at 11:59 PM ET on August 10, 2020.