The Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta (UNY) Indonesia is offering ninety-three (93) scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. These programs are open to all qualified worldwide students to study for undergraduate and graduate level at Yogyakarta State University.
The scholarship is offered for a maximum of 60 months period of study for bachelor degree, 36 months period of study for master degree and 48 months period of study for doctor degree, include of Indonesian language course and preparatory program.
The scholarship provides tuition and international student fees waiver.
- Possess a high school diploma
- Possess a bachelor degree
- Possess a master’s degree
- Complete application form and other documents required
- Must be in a good health proved by an official medical statement from an authorized medical practitioner.
Registration is opened January 8, 2018, and deadline for application is Friday, 4 May 2018.
- Get the registration number and fill the form with the name, phone number, email, citizens, passport data, and
- Registration information containing registration code and PIN will be sent via email.
Required Document for Bachelor, Master’s, and Doctor:
Summary of the research plan (Doctor)
Certificate of English Proficiency Test (For All)
Certificate High School certificate & academic transcript (Bachelor)
Scanned Bachelor certificate & academic transcript (Master)
Scanned Master’s certificate & academic transcript (Doctor)
Scanned passport (personal data page only) or a birth certificate (For All)
Two letter of recommendation from former supervisors/lecturers/teachers (For All)
Medical statement (For All)
Portfolio (For All)
Passport size photo (For All)
For more information: visit the website