The University of New South Wales (UNSW) Sydney is delighted to announce the UNSW Sydney International Mobility Grant (IMG), 2019. These grants are open to both local and international students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate full degree program at UNSW.
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage UNSW students to participate in global mobility programs that fall outside the formal exchange program. These programs include intensive courses, summer/winter exchange courses, practicums (research placements), unpaid internships and conferences.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
Open to both local and international students who:
- Are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate full degree program at UNSW. Students taking program leave are not eligible
- Have the equivalent of a credit average or above
- Are completing a global mobility program
- Have not previously received funding under a UNSW Short-term Mobility Program Scholarship
- Are not receiving funding under a UNSW Short-term Mobility Program Scholarship or Australian Government Scholarship (e.g., Asia Bound or New Colombo Plan) for the program listed in the scholarship application
- Are not receiving PRSS Conference Travel Funds
- Are not participating in a formal semester/yearlong exchange either before or after the program
How to Apply for the Competitions:
To win the competition you need to do register through the given link:
The Office of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (International) is providing $1,000 travel scholarships to selected UNSW students wishing to undertake global mobility programs.
The application deadline is October 11, 2018.