The University of West Florida is all set to help students lessen the burden of financial hardships through its outstanding scholarship named Argo 30 Guarantee. This scholarship is targeted at providing monetary aid to students who lack the necessary financial resources and ensure affordability for them. The Argo 30 Guarantee Scholarship is available for incoming undergraduate Florida residents who are full-time Pell Grant eligible and working toward their first undergraduate degree. Aspirants will automatically be considered for Argo 30 Guarantee Scholarship after successfully taking admission and completing the FAFSA.
Through this funding opportunity, the University of West Florida will provide financial aid for students who belong to a low-income family and allow them to attend college with no repayment. Nowadays, earning an education at a leading institution like the University of West Florida is challenging, especially for financially challenged students. Financial support from the university makes it easy for students to earn higher education in the field of their liking. This 30 Guarantee Scholarship will support students to achieve their full potential and turn their educational dream into reality by covering all tuition and mandatory fees.
The University of West Florida came into existence in 1963 as a part of establishing the State University System of Florida. So far, the university has granted over 100,000 degrees from more than 90 undergrad, graduate, and doctoral programs. At this institution, students are taught and mentored by some of the country’s most engaging professors. It is recognized for offering high-quality undergraduate and graduate education. Since its establishment, the university has been dedicated to conducting teaching and research that services the body of knowledge and contributing to the needs of professions and society.
To get quick information, please take a look at the given table:
|Organization||University of West Florida|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||November 1, 2020|
Who May Be Eligible?
Please meet the following requirements that must be met to be eligible:
- Classified as Pell Grant-eligible via the Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Must be admitted to UWF and have submitted FAFSA by the following dates;
- Current students must have submitted FAFSA by March 1, before the start of the new academic year;
- Classified as a Florida resident for tuition purposes;
- Have a valid Social Security number;
- For males, be registered with Selective Service System between the ages of 18 and 25;
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment at UWF to obtain the student’s first bachelor’s degree;
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress once enrolled in college;
- Maintain full-time enrollment;
- Fill out and sign the FAFSA’s certification statement, which says that the student is not in default on a federal student loan, does not owe money on a federal grant, and will use the funds provided for federal student aid educational purposes only.
How to Apply
First of all, candidates will need to take admission in an eligible course at the university. All incoming eligible students will automatically be selected for the Argo 30 Guarantee after completing the FAFSA and being admitted.
This scholarship will cover all tuition and mandatory fees not covered by other grants or scholarships. This scholarship will help low-income undergraduate students and allow them to attend college with no repayment.
Please send your application before or on November 1, 2020. After this date, the university will not accept applications, so hurry up.