The University of Notre Dame is a Catholic academic community of higher learning, animated from its origins by the Congregation of Holy Cross. Notre Dame is consistently recognized as one of the top universities in the world, in particular for its undergraduate education. It is a selective university which chooses its incoming students from a large pool of competitive applicants.
Notre Dame offers over 50 foreign study abroad yearlong programs and over 15 summer programs. Notre Dame’s graduate program has more than 50 masters, doctoral and professional degree programs offered by the five schools. It is a leading American research university that offers undergraduate, professional, and graduate students a unique academic environment.
University of Notre Dame Acceptance Rate is 19.8%. The university counts approximately 134,000 alumni, considered among the strongest alumni networks among U.S. colleges. There are more than 3000 undergraduates and 1,100 graduates enrolled in the college, taught by 500 faculty members.
What GPA do you need to get into the University of Notre Dame?
If you’re a junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change from this point on.
- The average GPA at Notre Dame is 4.11.
- This makes Notre Dame Extremely Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 4.11, Notre Dame requires you to be at the top of your class.
Is University of Notre Dame an Ivy League school?
- The University of Notre Dame in Indiana is one of the most selective universities in the United States.
- The University of Notre Dame is an independent, national Catholic university located in Notre Dame.
Notre Dame SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
As far as the percentiles for each SAT section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for Notre Dame?
What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into Notre Dame?
- The average ACT score composite at Notre Dame is a 33.
Is Notre Dame a prestigious school?
- The University of Notre Dame is a private institution that was founded in 1842.
- The University of Notre Dame’s many strengths both in and out of the classroom earned the school a place in my lists of top Indiana colleges, top Midwest colleges, and top Catholic colleges.
What is Notre Dame Best known for?
- Notre Dame is known for its competitive admissions, with the incoming class enrolling in fall 2017 admitting 3,610 from a pool of 20,371.
- Notre Dame is known for its football team, which contributed to its rise to prominence on the national stage in the early 20th century.
How much does it cost to go to Notre Dame?
Average Cost of Attendance for 2018-2019
- Tuition and Fees: $53,391
- Room and Meals: 1$15,410
- Books and Supplies: $1,050
- Personal Expenses: $1,200
- Transportation: $750
- Total Cost: $71,801
What majors is Notre Dame known for?
- The University of Notre Dame offers free online courses and MOOCs in a variety of subjects.
- The most popular majors at the University of Notre Dame include Finance, Accounting; Economics, Political Science and Government, and Psychology, General.
How much is tuition at Notre Dame?
- The 2018 undergraduate tuition & fees of University of Notre Dame are $51,495 for their students and the 2018 graduate school tuition & fees are $51,336.
- For the academic year 2017-2018, undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Notre Dame is $51,495.
- The undergraduate 2018-2019 estimated tuition & fees at the University of Notre Dame is $53,371.
Is Notre Dame a public or private school?
- The University of Notre Dame du Lac is a private, non-profit Catholic research university in the community of Notre Dame.
- The University’s academic opportunities in the varied majors, minors, and programs offered by Arts and Letters, Business, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
- Notre Dame’s 44 international study programs, as well as one of many exciting and expanding undergraduate research opportunities.
- Notre Dame’s numerous centers and institutes provide essential support for some of these multidisciplinary collaborations.
What is the SAT score required for Notre Dame?
- The average SAT score composite at Notre Dame is 1490.