Are you studying at the University of Essex? Here is some thrilling deal you should not lose. Students who have registered as full-time undergraduate degree students at the University of Essex in 2020-21, can qualify for this scholarship program. Students fro all the countries are welcome to apply for the grant.
The University is currently granting an incredible scholarship that aims to attract and support fresh talent. This institution helps its students achieve outstanding outcomes. The aim behind initiating numerous scholarships is to support and appreciate the scholars working hard to achieve their goals no matter which background or country.
The University of Essex has been recognized as the University of the Year in 2018 by Times Higher Education Awards. It is making a difference in this competitive world through its award-winning teaching and research. The University owns students more than 15000 from 150 different countries studying different programs. The University holds the title of being one of the diverse universities in the world.
Who May Be Eligible?
Students who qualify in the below-given terms can only apply:
- Students from all the countries are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects, Undergraduate degree in any field is needed.
- Applicants can be of any nationality.
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission in an undergraduate course at the University of Essex for 2020-21, or 2021-22
- Applicants must be in your first year of study at the University at the start of the award.
- Applicants must have obtained 34 points or more in the international baccalaureate.
How to Apply
All applicants will automatically be considered once they are admitted to an approved course at the University of Essex by the deadline. There is no particular form or application or mail required to submit by the students.
- Applicants will need to provide the following documents as part of the application:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement and a copy of the passport should be provided.
- Candidates must have obtained 34 points or more in the international baccalaureate.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English user, then your English standard must be high enough to get admission to the University of Essex. The University’s language requirements vary from one course to another.
Winner will receive the award of £2,000 for their first year of the undergraduate degree program. The amount will be utilized to fill the students’ educational debts to make their journey in university fun and easy.
The deadline to submit your application is August 28, 2020.