- January 12, 2019
- Posted by: Study Help
- Category: Acceptance Rate
As one of the most public University of Colorado Boulder, welcome an innovative culture, where students and faculty collaborate to test new concepts. The University of Colorado Boulder is all about realizing the positive impacts of new knowledge.
At the University, there are currently approximately 3,400 courses available in over 150 disciplines comprising 85 majors ranging from Accounting to Women’s Studies. It comprised nine colleges and schools and offered over 150 academic programs.
CU Boulder has a global reputation for outstanding teaching, research, and creative work across more than 150 academic fields. With 79.6% the University of Colorado Boulder acceptance rate, It is more selective. University and enrolled almost 17,000 students.
What GPA do you need to get into the University of Colorado Boulder?
- The average GPA at the University of Colorado Boulder is 3.62.
- This makes University of Colorado Boulder Strongly Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 3.62, University of Colorado Boulder requires you to be above average in your high school class.
University of Colorado Boulder SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for the University of Colorado Boulder?
- The average ACT score at the University of Colorado Boulder is 27.
- This score makes University of Colorado Boulder Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.
How much does it tuition & Cost to go to the University of Colorado Boulder?
Tuition and Expenses
|Cost of Attendance||In-state: $30,360|
|Tuition and Fees||In-state: $12,086|
|Room and Board||$13,998|
|Books and Supplies||$1,800|
|Payment Plans||Installment plan|
What majors is the University of Colorado Boulder known for?
- The most popular majors at the University of Colorado–Boulder include Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Engineering, Social Sciences, and Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs.
- The University of Colorado Boulder is divided into several colleges and schools.
- At the University, there are currently approximately 3,400 courses available in over 150 disciplines comprising 85 majors ranging from Accounting to Women’s Studies.
Is University of Colorado Boulder a public or Private school?
- The University of Colorado Boulder is all about realizing the positive impacts of new knowledge.
- Its faculty’s dedication to their individual academic fields and their excitement for teaching creates a dynamic learning environment in which you are the master of your own learning experience.
- The university has 400 study abroad programs in 65 countries as well as international study, internship, research, faculty-led, and service-learning programs.
- At the university, more than 2,000 undergraduate students get involved yearly in hands-on research projects and academic programs.
- Research at CU Boulder encompasses thousands of scholarly, scientific and creative endeavors at any given time, resulting in new knowledge, technologies.
- UC Boulder creative work that advances the economy, culture, and health of Colorado, the nation and the world.
What SAT score is required for the University of Colorado Boulder?
- The average SAT score composite at the University of Colorado Boulder is 1248.