UC San Francisco is the leading university dedicated to advancing health worldwide through preeminent biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. UCSF recognizes that time is of the essence – for patients in the hospital and for populations facing an epidemic.
UCSF confers a number of degrees, including Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Pharmacy, Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Dental Surgery, and Doctor of Physical Therapy in a variety of fields. UCSF students embody their passion for improving the human condition and pushing health care forward.
With an acceptance rate of 76.1 percent, it is more selective University. In 2017, 8,078 people applied and 505 were interviewed for 145 positions in the entering class. The university has more than 70 faculties from across each school, preparing students with hands-on training for global health expertise and leadership.
What GPA do you need to get into the UC San Francisco?
- The average GPA at the University of San Francisco is 3.63.
- This makes University of San Francisco Strongly Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 3.63, University of San Francisco requires you to be above average in your high school class.
- If you’re a junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change from this point on.
UC San Francisco SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
What is a good ACT score for the UC San Francisco?
What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into the University of San Francisco?
- The average ACT score composite at the University of San Francisco is a 26.
What is the UC San Francisco best known for?
- The university is known for innovation in medical research, public service, and patient care.
- University of California, San Francisco is a collection of dedicated scientists, clinicians, students and staff who share a common drive to make the world a better place by advancing health and the human condition.
- UCSF is currently ranked 3rd among medical schools in the world by the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
How much does it Cost to go to the UC San Francisco?
Monthly Cost of Living Allowance
|W/ PARENT OR RELATIVES|
Housing (plus utilities)
What are the majors at the UC San Francisco is known for?
- UCSF confers a number of degrees, including Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Pharmacy, Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Dental Surgery, and Doctor of Physical Therapy in a variety of fields.
- USF offers more than two dozen majors for undergraduate students.
- Some of the most popular include nursing, finance, and psychology, according to U.S. News data.
How much is tuition at the UC San Francisco?
- The tuition and student services fees are currently approved amounts.
- These figures may not be final. Actual tuition, fees, and charges are subject to change by the Regents of the University of California and could be affected by increases or reductions in State funding, or other developments.
- Accordingly, final approved amounts (and thus your final balance due) may differ from the amounts shown below.
- The figures do not include non-resident supplemental tuition which is $12,245 for Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, and Nursing Masters and $15,102 for all other programs.
Is UC San Francisco a public or private school?
- University of California, San Francisco is unique among University of California campuses in that it performs only biomedical and patient-centered research in its Schools of Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, and Dentistry, and the Graduate Division, and their hundreds of associated laboratories.
- UCSF’s faculty includes five Nobel Prize winners, 31 members of the National Academy of Sciences, 69 members of the Institute of Medicine, and 30 members of the Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- UCSF is among the world’s leading institutions in biological and medical research.
- Its departments span all fields of biomedical science, from basic to translational sciences.
- At UC San Francisco, they are driven by the idea that when the best research, the best teaching, and the best patient care converge, they can deliver breakthroughs that help heal the world.
- UCSF students embody our passion for improving the human condition and pushing health care forward.
What is the SAT score required for the UC San Francisco?
What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to the University of San Francisco?
- The average SAT score composite at the University of San Francisco is 1240.