The University of California Los Angeles is organized into six undergraduate colleges, seven professional schools, and four professional health science schools.
It became the Southern Branch of the University of California in 1919, making it the second-oldest undergraduate campus of the ten-campus University of California system. UCLA’s acceptance rate in 2017 was 16.1%.
What GPA do You Need to Get into UCLA?
- The average high school GPA for those students who are wanted to admit in University of California Los Angeles is 4.31. With a GPA of 4.31, UCLA requires you to be at the top of your class.
- Meeting these GPA requirements alone is not enough to gain admission as UCLA is a very selective school.
Is UCLA an Ivy League school?
- The University of California Los Angeles is one of the most selective public universities in the country.
- The Ivy League is an athletic conference comprising 8 well-known, private schools (Harvard, Dartmouth, Brown, Yale, Cornell, Columbia, Princeton, and University of Pennsylvania).
UCLA SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
- Do you want to get a perfect 1600 SAT score?
- If you live in UCLA’s own Westwood or in greater LA, our researchers have compiled SAT tutoring resources for helping students like you.
- Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a Good ACT Score for UCLA?
In this guide, we’ll discuss what scores are needed for you to get admitted into UCLA.
- 29 is an average ACT score composite at University of California Los Angeles.
Is UCLA a Prestigious School?
- The University of California Los Angeles most likely outranks Berkeley and other schools.
- The prestigious SJTU survey, which evaluates more than 1,000 institutions, also placed UCLA 12th among all universities internationally for the third year in a row.
What is UCLA University Best Known for?
- University of California Los Angeles is known in the world for the quality and breadth.
- It is also famous for its academic, research, healthcare, cultural, continuing education and athletics programs.
How Much Does it Cost to go to UCLA?
- When you are admitted to UCLA, you and your family might have a lot of questions about how you’ll cover the costs of tuition, housing, and other necessities. Most families pay less than the full price.
- UCLA’s cost estimate of about $54,000total for nonresidents and $30,000 for
What Majors are UCLA known for?
- UCLA’s top six most popular undergraduate majors are biology, business economics, political science, psychology, psychobiology, and economics.
- It offers nearly 150 graduate degree programs, including an extensive selection of management and health sciences options.
- It also offers 337 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a wide range of disciplines.
How Much is Tuition at UCLA?
- UCLA offers payment plan options for both tuition and housing so that families can make smaller, regular payments throughout the academic year instead of larger, lump-sum payments.
Estimated Costs for the Academic Year 2018-19
|Room and Meals||$15,991|
|Books and Supplies||$1,449|
Is UCLA a Public or Private School?
- The University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA) is a public research university.
- The university is organized into six undergraduate colleges, seven professional schools, and four professional health science schools.
- The undergraduate colleges are the College of Letters and Science; Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science (HSSEAS); School of the Arts and Architecture; Herb Alpert School of Music; School of Theater, Film, and Television; and School of Nursing.
What is SAT Score Required for the University of UCLA?
Are you thinking about what is the SAT requirement for students to be admitted to University of California Los Angeles?
- University of California Los Angeles typically requires applicants to be in the top 20 percent of SAT test takers.
- The average SAT score composite at UCLA is 1370.