Berkeley is often ranked as a top-ten university in the world and the top public university in the United States. Berkeley has since grown to instruct over 40,000 students in approximately 350 undergraduate and graduate degree programs amongst a wide range of disciplines.
The university awarded 7,565 Bachelor’s, 2,610 Master’s or Professional and 930 Doctoral degrees. The four-year, full-time undergraduate program has a focus on the arts and sciences with a high level of co-existence in undergraduate and graduate programs.
In the 21st century, Berkeley has become one of the leading universities in producing entrepreneurs and its alumni have found a large number of companies worldwide. With 17.5% Acceptance Rate, University of California, Berkeley is a research university with a “very high” level of research activity.
What GPA Do You Need To Get Into UC Berkeley?
- If you’re a junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change from this point on.
- If your GPA is at or below the school average of 3.87
- The average GPA at UC Berkeley is 3.87.
- This makes UC Berkeley Extremely Competitive for GPAs.
- If you are an international student, you will need to meet the 3.4 minimum GPA.
Is UC Berkeley an Ivy League School?
- Berkeley is often ranked as a top-ten university in the world and the top public university in the United States.
- Berkeley has become one of the leading universities in producing entrepreneurs and its alumni have found a large number of companies worldwide.
UC Berkeley Sat Score Analysis (New 1600 Sat)
- There’s no absolute SAT requirement at UC Berkeley, but they really want to see at least 1330 to have a chance at being considered.
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a Good ACT Score For UC Berkeley?
In this guide, we’ll discuss what scores are needed for you to get admitted into UC Berkeley.
- 32 is an average ACT score composite at University of California, Berkeley.
Is UC Berkeley a Prestigious School?
- University of California, Berkeley is a public institution that was founded in 1868.
- It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 29,311, its setting is a city, and the campus size is 1,232 acres.
What is UC Berkeley Best Known For?
- Berkeley is a large, primarily residential research university with a majority of its enrollment in undergraduate programs but also offers a comprehensive doctoral graduate program.
- UC Berkeley famous for it’s the most popular majors such as Social Sciences, Engineering, Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies, and Mathematics and Statistics.
How Much Does It Cost To Go To UC Berkeley?
- UC Berkeley calculates the estimated undergraduate costs using the student budget.
- This represents the average amounts paid by UC students, based on three types of housing situations: living in a residence hall, living off campus, and living with relatives.
- Cost of Attendance at UC Berkeley is in-state: $36,015 and Out-of-state: $64,029.
What Majors are UC Berkeley Known For?
- UC Berkeley’s top six most popular undergraduate majors are biology, business economics, political science, psychology, psychobiology, and
- UCLA offers nearly 150 graduate degree programs, including an extensive selection of management and health sciences options.
- The University of California, Berkeley offers free online courses and MOOCs in a variety of subjects.
How Much Is Tuition At UC Berkeley?
Do you want to get a full knowledge of the fees and tuition related to UC Berkeley? Look at the stats below to get tuition fees of UC Berkeley.
- UC Berkeley fees and tuition is dramatically lowered for students living in California.
|Tuition and Fees||In-state: $13,928, Out-of-state: $41,942|
|Room and Board||$15,715|
|Books and Supplies||$1,240|
Is UC Berkeley a Public Or Private School?
- The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university in Berkeley, California.
- Berkeley has 14 schools and colleges, including a number of graduate and professional schools, such as the School of Optometry and the Graduate School of Journalism.
- Berkeley offers 106 Bachelor’s degrees, 88 Master’s degrees, 97 research-focused doctoral programs and 31 professionally focused graduate degrees.
What Is SAT Score Required For the UC Berkeley?
What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to the University of California Berkeley?
- The University of California Berkeley typically requires applicants to be in the top 10 percent of SAT test takers.
- The average SAT score composite at UC Berkeley is 1440.