Unifying Systems in Catalysis (UniSysCat) at Berlin University Alliance is pleased to announce the Clara Immerwahr Award. This award is open to postgraduate female researchers with no restrictions to nationality or home institution who are not older than 40 years.
Award has conferred annually to a young female scientist from Germany or abroad at an early stage of her career (postdoctoral fellow, junior researcher) for outstanding results in Catalysis Research. It is associated with a financial support of 15.000 Euro for research stays at UniSysCat in order to establish close collaborative links with its working groups.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- They expect applications of postgraduate female researchers
- No restrictions to nationality or home institution
- Who are not older than 40 years
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate in the award, send your application letter by regular mail together with one hard copy of all the requested documents (printed on one side only) to the following address: Technical University Berlin, UniSysCat Office, Sec. BEL 4, Strasse des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin.
In addition, send all documents as PDF-files by email to info (at) unisyscat.tu-berlin.de.
- The application must include:
- application letter
- tabular curriculum vitae
- a letter containing a one page summary of the candidate’s achievements
- project description (max. 2 pages) including specific aims of the research stay at UniSysCat
- publication list
- three published papers (PDF files)
- Two letters of recommendation
- The application and all submitted documents must be in English.
- Applicants have an opportunity to win15.000 Euro for a research stay at UniSysCat.
The application will close on November 30, 2018.