The Unigo is delighted to sponsor the Unigo $10K Scholarship to the most talented students so they can achieve their educational goals.
Unigo is the premier network company for current and future college students to get to where they’re going provides cutting-edge tools, compelling content, and essential information, empowering students to make the best decisions about their college experience.
Who May Eligible
To enter in this award program, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Students must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- Participants must be currently enrolled (or enrol no later than the fall of 2025) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education.
How to Apply
- All the applicants need to submit an online written response to the given question in 250 words or less:
- “Imagine a historical figure is brought back to life. Who is it? What’s their favourite mobile app?”
- Candidates can enter in this program via this link.
The prize money of $10,000 will be awarded to the winner.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020.