- August 8, 2018
- Posted by: Study Help
- Category: International Students, Student Competitions
UNI is Uniegis Network Private Limited offering the UNI International Product Design Awards for participants of all backgrounds, including design students and professionals. With UNI you can make your design stand out from the crowd and get it rewarded as the worlds best product of the year.
The Award has been created to recognize, honor and celebrate outstanding product and industrial designs that represent the highest level of creative originality and design excellence. The theme for this year is ‘Daily Objects’.
UNI is inviting product designers and industrial designers across the globe to submit their entries which will be judged for design innovation, technical advancements, cost and value, environmental responsibility, aesthetics, need and usage.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Participants from all geographical regions are eligible.
- Open to participants of all backgrounds, including design students and professionals.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To win the competition, you need to do register through the given link: https://uni.xyz/login?redirect=%2Flogin
- Categories: Elderly, Children, Interior, Lighting, 5. Urban, 6. Office, 7. Outdoor, 8. Transportation, 9. Digital, 10. Wellness, 11. Toys, 12. Educational
- Participation is on an individual basis only.
- Organizations/studios may participate, however; certificate/ awards will be issued to a single contact person/Team member registering for the award.
- One individual can submit multiple projects (separate entry for each) in multiple categories. 3. Entries must be original works of the entrant, who will be recognized as the sole designer of the said entries throughout the course of the competition.
- You can enter in more than one category for the awards; however, the entry has to be submitted separately.
- Only designs conceptualized/created/built after December 2013 are eligible.
- Entries that infringe, breach, prejudice or violate the property, interests or rights (including but not limited to contractual rights, user rights, copyright, design rights and all other proprietary and intellectual property rights) of any third party will be disqualified.
- Participants shall be liable for claims by such third parties resulting from the infringement.
- The Organizers shall not be held responsible for any infringement.
- A minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 images showcasing the output of the design (JPEG/GIF/PNG/TIFF) (120ppi)
- Questionnaire formulated by the participants as directed on the submission portal. Refer to Uni Submission guidelines to know more. https://goo.gl/EFYkad
- Cover image of size 2000 x 800 px or larger in aspect ratio 5:2 should be uploaded.
- Individual images and graphics used or any additional images can also be published (for publication purpose only and not for the judging of entries)
- All the participants are required to update their profile on UNI for jurors to identify between students and professional entries.
- Do not place your name or any mark that reveals your identity on your sheets/images.
- The first tag in the upload page should be your category of participation and the second tag should be the subcategory of submission – rest of the tags is optional.
- Citation Winner (Each category) x 12: Trophy + Medal + Certificate (Professionals) – (For realized projects only)
- Special Mention Each Category x 12: Medal + Certificate (Professionals) – (For realized projects only)
- Student’s Award (Each Category) x 12: Medal + Certificate (Students only) – (For realized projects only)
- Best Idea/Concept Award (Each Category) x 12: Trophy + Medal+ Certificate (Open for professionals + Student) – (For concept project only)
- People’s Choice Award (Each Category) x 12: Medal + Certificate (Open for Professionals + Students) – (For realized/concept both)
- All the award winners will also be gaining:
- Featuring on our media partner websites
- Featuring on our bi-annual book
- Press Release
- Communication to Magazines
- UNI Gold designers Mark
- Option to Sell your designs via UNI
- UNI Relevance index for your design
- UNI’s Relevance index for your profile.
- Exclusive Interview opportunity for winners
The application deadline is September 5, 2018.