The University of North Florida is calling U.S. students who are planning to attend the University of North Florida as a freshman to apply for the UNF Anne Hopkins University Scholarship and several more. Students should have UNF recalculated grade point with an average of 3.6 or higher, and an SAT score of 1360 minimum or ACT score of minimum 28 to be eligible for this fantastic program.
The scholarship is initiated to overcome the students’ financial burden and help them pay their educational expenses. Students who are working hard in their fields are encouraged through these scholarship programs. The university believes in assisting the students to do better in their careers.
The University of North Florida is one of the leading universities globally, which provides students with valuable academic programs holding substantial importance in the world. It helps their students through various scholarships and grants to help them do better in their majors. It serves students with training, technology, human resources, and other support services.
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates should meet the below-given criteria before applying.
- The student should be a United States student
- The student should be planning to attend the University of North Florida as freshmen
- Applicant should have recalculated grade point average of 3.6 or higher
- SAT score of 1360 and above is needed
- ACT score of 28 or more is required
- Current or transfer students are not eligible for this program
How to Apply
Eligible students can apply for the program through an online application form. All the detailed information about the student and enrolment in the university should be mentioned. All the supporting documents verifying the eligibility of the candidate should be submitted without any negligence. Late or incomplete forms won’t be entertained.
- Students should submit their academic records or other proofs to qualify their GPA or SA or ACT scores
- Students should provide their details in the application form
This merit-based scholarship program is immensely beneficial for the students. The winning students are awarded $2500 annually, which is renewable for three additional years. The total amount awarded for this scholarship is $10,000. The amount is utilized to help and support students in their educational costs.
The last date to apply for the grant is October 15, 2020.