PennState University is here offering currently enrolled Penn State undergraduates for a truly authentic Undergraduate Research program in Fall 2020. Office of Undergraduate Research & Fellowships Mentoring is calling students who participated in undergraduate research for at least two semesters or full summer in the discipline of humanities and social sciences, business, visual and performing arts, STEM, and more.
The goal behind this program is to help represent research ad creative activity in various multidisciplinary academic fields. This program is a volunteer opportunity to enhance the growth, confidence, and productivity of the students. Ambassadors will help to represent undergraduate research at their home campus to fellow undergraduate, staff, alumni, and faculty.
PennState University Undergraduate Education is the leading university with an undergraduate education provider enhancing teaching and learning at Penn State through University-wide programs like orientation, enrolment, financial, course exploration, engagement experiences, engagement, faculty development, and tutoring support.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
Let’s check the eligibility set by the University for this Amazing Fellowship Program:
- The student must be currently enrolled n the Penn State undergraduate with an excellent academic standing
- Students should have a minimum overall grade point average of 3.0
- Candidate should be participated in undergraduate research for at least two semesters of one full summer
- Applicant should have interest and ability to share about the research experience at Penn State
- The fellow should have the ability to provide an encouraging, supportive environment for culturally diverse students
How to Apply
If you fulfill all these requirements and interested to apply, then you have to submit the supporting documents to the Office for Undergraduates & Fellowships Mentoring on email@example.com. All the applications should be submitted before the deadline date, or incomplete supporting documents will not be entertained to proceed ahead.
- A cover letter is required
- Current resume or CV
- An unofficial transcript is needed
- One letter of recommendation from a research mentor that speaks about the experience as a researcher and student leader should be submitted. Mentors can email directly to the office with their letters.
This fellowship will give a boost to students’ abilities and encourage their hard work. It creates a sense of courage and confidence in students. It is a volunteer opportunity and represents the research and creativity of the students in various fields.
Applications for this fellowship are open now to apply.