United Negro College Fund is presenting various UNCF Scholarship opportunities for the students seeking assistance to obtain higher education. The students who are enrolled in an accredited college as a freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, and College Senior and are residents of the United States are encouraged to apply for the Scholarship.
The determination behind introducing the UNCF Scholarships is to support college students desiring to pursue higher education. The Scholarship aims to award with financial grants to the qualified students. The Scholarship encourages students to believe in hard work and achieve their passion.
The United Negro College Fund is also well known as the United Fund. It was founded in 1944 by Frederick D. Patterson. It is an American philanthropic organization that funds scholarships for black students and general scholarship funds for 37 private historically black colleges and universities.
Table of Contents
The given table shall provide more details regarding the Scholarship to the entrant:
|Educational Level||College students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May be Eligible?
The applicants must refer to the eligibility requirements to apply for the UNCF Scholarships-
- The applicant must have an academic classification of College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, and College Senior.
- The applicants must be a resident of the United States.
- The applicants may belong to ethnicities like African American/Black.
- The applicant must maintain a strong academic record to be eligible for the various scholarships.
How to Apply?
Applicants applying for the UNCF Scholarships may select the Scholarship of their choice from the website page. Further, the applicant may open the Scholarship of choice and then click on the “apply now’ option to begin with the application process for the Scholarship.
The UNCF Scholarships will grant notable awards to the recipients.
- The Malcolm X Scholarship for “Exceptional Courage” will award $4000.
- The Wellington Management Foundation Scholarship will award $5000.
- The PNC Foundation Scholarship will award four students with $2500.
- The DTE Energy Foundation Scholarship Program will award selected recipients will receive between $3,000 and $5,000 need-based 1-year renewable scholarship award.
- The Edna M. Blum Endowed Scholarship will award $5000.
- LEADA@Liberty Scholarship will award $2500.
The applicant must apply before the deadlines. Late and incomplete application will not be considered.