Reckitt Benckiser, in partnership with UNCF, is now seeking to help the students of the health care and STEM fields with their Reckitt Scholars 2021 scholarship. All the college sophomores who are enrolled as full-time student at a US-located accredited college or university are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant must be a citizen, national, permanent resident, or a designated DACA (“Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals”) recipient of the US. To apply, complete the online application form and the FAFSA, submit a letter of recommendation, a copy of the transcript, and write an essay on the prescribed topic. The last date to file your candidature is July 15, 2021.
Studying in healthcare and related field is an extensive task, where you need to be alert in every topic you study. A little mistake can cost the life of the patient. Therefore, at this point of time, you don’t have to worry for the finances to aid your education. The Reckitt Scholars 2021 program is here for you. 100 students will be provided with a $10,000 grant each. You can use this sum to put forward your tuition fees and education-related expenses. You won’t get any better chance than this to reduce the burden of fees. Therefore, apply to the program. You never know what the future holds for you! All the best.
Founded in 1944, for more than seven decades now, UNCF has been working on the principle of ‘A mind is a terrible thing to waste.’ Considering their motto, they have raised more than $5 billion to help more than five lakhs of students to attend college, thrive, graduate, and become future leaders. UNCF envisions a nation where all Americans have equal access to a college education that prepares them for rich intellectual lives, competitive and fulfilling careers, engaged citizenship, and service to the nation.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||Reckitt Benckiser & UNCF|
|Educational Level||College Freshmen|
|Subjects||Health-related and STEM fields|
|Number of Awards||100|
|Application Deadline||15 July, 2021|
|Requirements||Letter of recommendation, 2.7 GPA, FAFSA.|
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, the candidates must satisfy the following conditions:
- The candidate must be a citizen, national, permanent resident, or designated DACA recipient of the US.
- The candidate must possess a cumulative of 2.7 GPA on a scale of 4.0
- The candidate must be enrolled as a full-time, first-year college student at a US-located, four-year accredited college or university.
- The applicant must be interested in pursuing a career in healthcare, public health, nutrition and/or any other healthcare STEM field.
How to Apply?
For applying to the scholarship, follow the stated steps:
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid. (FAFSA)
- Submit a copy of the current transcript.
- Submit an online recommendation from a teacher, professor, counsellor, or community leader.
- Write an essay describing your career interests in healthcare, public health, nutrition, and/or other stem fields, and why.
- Submit a full copy of the 2021-2022 student year aid report. (SAR)
- If you are a designated DACA student, submit a statement of proof for the same.
- Demonstrate a need for the unmet financial need as verified by your college or university.
The Reckitt scholars 2021 aims to help the college sophomores in the field of healthcare with their studies by providing them with a scholarship of $10,000. 100 students will be provided with the same. The huge amount can be life-changing for you. You now don’t have to worry for the fees and rather concentrate on your studies to build a better future for yourself as well as the community.
The last date to submit your application along with the stated documents is August 15, 2021.