SI-UK (Study international UK) is now organizing The UK University Fair to meet universities face to face at the UK’s largest fair for international students. This event attracts universities from all over the UK and is of great value to any student interested in studying in any part of the UK.
The UK University Fair is a unique opportunity for students to talk directly with representatives, admission officers, and professors from a large number of UK universities. Universities will be visiting from all parts of England, Wales, and Scotland.
Universities at the Fair want you to study in the UK, and many will do whatever they can to help you achieve that, including making you aware of the different types of financial aid which are available to apply for.
In addition, there will also be SI-UK education consultants available to answer specific questions about the application procedure, admissions, IELTS requirements, accommodation, visa procedures and anything else you might need answering in the following languages: English, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Punjabi, Arabic, Korean and Spanish.
To be eligible, must meet all the following criteria:
- This Fair is designed specifically for international and EU students. British nationals are welcome to attend, but there is a £10 charge for prior registration and on the door admittance.
- All attendees will need to provide evidence of nationality (passport/visa/ID card) when entering the event.
How to Apply:
The UK University Fair is free for EU and International students by registering through the website.
- Note: If you do not pre-register, there is a £5 entrance fee, while it is £10 for British nationals to gain entry.
- Don’t forget your supporting documents to speed up the application process!
- Courses can also be found via the SI-UK website using the search function.
UK University Supporting Documents: If you are visiting the UK University Fair, use this checklist to ensure you bring along all your documents to be in with a chance of receiving an on the spot offer.
- Copy of passport/visa (if available)
- Academic transcript
- Certificate of graduation
- Certificate of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Test/Other
- Personal statement
- Reference letters
- Professional History (CV/resume)- if applicable
- For students interested in art and design courses, we recommend you bring a portfolio of your work.
Additional Supporting Documents
- Postgraduate: Certificate of graduation/Bachelor’s degree
- Ph.D./Research: Certificate of graduation/Master’s degree and Research proposal
- Previous UK Education History: Previous CAS letter, Confirmation of enrolment, and Previous visas (Visa stamp and Biometric card)
- Each institution will bring a supply of prospectuses, application forms, and other materials to the exhibition- which is also free.
Scholarships at the UK University Fair London
- SI-UK can help international students interested in studying in the UK secure scholarships, grants, and bursaries.
- SI-UK has been issued over 100 scholarships by universities across the UK and their close relationship with UK universities, combined with their online resources, means all deserving applicants can find the right scholarship to benefit their future.
Types of funding at the UK University Fair: There are many different types of scholarship that international and EU students can apply for at the UK University Fair, including:
- Full scholarships that cover tuition fees and living costs
- Part scholarships that cover a variety or a small section of expenses, such as living costs or whole or part of your tuition fees
- Country-based scholarships which are only open to students of a particular region or country
- Course scholarships that are only open to students on a particular course
- Government scholarships that are funded by the Government and run through companies such as Chevening or the Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
Research Courses and Universities
- 100 UK universities will be in attendance at the forthcoming UK University Fair London and admissions officers will be able to answer all your questions on courses, entry requirements and fees. However, it is also important to do your own research before the event so you can ask the right questions.
- Begin by looking into which universities offer the course you wish to study and make a shortlist. There are over 65,000 courses in the SI-UK database, so have a search and see what you might you like to study!
Book Today – Don’t forget to take advantage of your free consultation with SI-UK beforehand as well, so we can help you find the right course before the big day.
- Visit their London office before the UK University Fair to receive a free 40-minute consultation and a list of recommended universities to visit on the day.
- Meet 100+ UK universities at the Royal Lancaster London on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018.
- Schedule to arrive: You can come and go whenever it suits your schedule. The fair will be open between 12:00 and 17:00 and you may return as much as you wish.
- Schedule to attend the fair seminar: http://www.ukunifair.co.uk/seminars/
Contact at Tel: 020-7287-7040 or Email: email@example.com