Willing to take admission in the University of Florida? If yes then the Presidential Scholarship is waiting for you! The University of Florida is offering a merit-based Presidential Scholarship for the new students with reliable academic records. This Scholarship provides the students with their different educational needs and encourages them to maintain an excellent academic record throughout their journey at the University.
The University of Florida has designed these scholarship grants to help the students studying at their University. It supports students by providing some funds, through such scholarship programs University aims to make sure none of the deserving students is pressurized with the debts and is given enough funds to fulfill their education-related expenses. University aims to provide valuable programs along with enough support.
The University of Florida is the most known University around the world. Its valuable study curriculum and tremendous programs assistance students through their finances make it one of the best universities. It provides various courses in different fields with the guidance of highly expert faculties. The massive campus of Florida is rough to accommodate the enormous number of students studying in different areas in the University. This University is aiming to create leaders.
Who May Be Eligible?
Get a glance of requirements mandatory to stand on to be eligible for the Presidential Scholarships
- Applicants should demonstrate substantial academic achievements that fall within the upper range of middle 50% of the admitted students profile or above
- Candidate should be seeking admission in the University of Florida
How to Apply
If you are eligible, you do not need to submit any other application for Presidential scholarships. The documents and the details provided during the admission to the University are enough. All the applicants should make sure they admit to the University before the deadline date, and incomplete admission applications will make it difficult for you to be considered for the grant.
- Update resume
- All the other documents and details should be provided during the admission
Benefits of presidential scholarships differ as given below:
- Presidential Scholarship: $5000 per year (Fall/Spring, total $20000 over four years )
- Presidential Gold Scholarship : (Fall / Spring, total $32, 000 over four years)
- Presidential Platinum Scholarship: $10000 per year (Fall / Spring, total $40000 over four years)
The last date to apply is 1 November 2020.