Students searching for scholarships to pursue higher studies at the UF College of Liberal Arts and Science are offered great scholarship opportunities. The UF College of Liberal Arts and Science Dean’s Office is pleased to grant a wide variety of scholarship opportunities for its undergraduate students. The students enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the fall semester and have completed a minimum of 12 credits hours are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
The UF CLAS Scholarships is designed to support undergraduate students seeking assistance to complete higher studies and promote their education. The scholarship accomplishes the purpose of providing significant resources and financial assistance to the deserving students pursuing a degree program at UF to help them attain academic excellence, achieve success, and overcome life barriers.
The College of Arts and Sciences opened as part of a reorganization of the University of Florida. The CLAS connected Liberal Arts and Sciences College is one of the original colleges at the University of Florida and embraces both tradition and forward-thinking. The College is home to the humanities, the social and behavioral sciences, and the physical, natural, and mathematical sciences.
The given table shall provide further information about the UF CLAS scholarship:
|Organization||UF College of Liberal Arts and Sciences|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||April 4, 2021|
|Requirement||Application Form, Transcript|
Who May be Eligible
The eligibility criteria for the UF CLAS Scholarships is-
- The applicants must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the Fall semester.
- The applicants must complete a minimum of 12 credits hours.
- The applicants must hold a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The applicants must be residents of the United States.
How to Apply
The applicants interested in applying for the UF CLAS Scholarships must apply online. The applicants must visit the scholarship webpage must follow the instructions adequately. Further, the applicants must complete the application form and submit the supporting documents with concern.
- The applicants must submit an unofficial transcript.
The UF CLAS Scholarships endows significant resources to the outstanding beneficiaries.
- Each scholarship grants a $1000 award to the recipients. The financial assistance received by the deserving beneficiary will help them to defray the cost of educational expenses, attain higher education, and overcome financial barriers.
The applications for the UF CLAS Scholarships are due on April 4, 2021. Late submissions for the UF CLAS Scholarship will not be considered.