If you want to get a higher education, then UCLA Departmental Scholarships will be a wheel of fortune for you which is offering by the University of California, Los Angeles In the US. The bursary’s motive is to support the brilliant US and international commencing students for the academic year 2020-21.
The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) is a public research university in Los Angeles. The university is organized into six undergraduate colleges, seven professional schools, and four professional health science schools.
Who May Eligible
- Aspirants must be officially declared as an Economics or a Business Economics MAJOR
- Candidates must be a full-time UCLA student for the entire 2019-2020 academic year.
- US citizens and international students are eligible to apply
- Award recipients are required to write a thank-you note.
How to Apply
Candidates have to submit the application to “Academic counseling unit” – “Economics” via message center with the required documents listed below:
- A cover sheet with your the following listed on the page – “Econ Scholarship Application – 2019-2020 year”, your name and your Student ID Number
- A current resume
- A one-page personal statement
- A list of the scholarships for which you are applying
- One or more sentences indicating why you qualify for each scholarship you are applying for
- Your UCLA Degree Audit Report (DAR)
- A proposed budget for the 2019-2020 academic year, detailing your income and expenses.
- A summary of financial aid awards, loans, scholarships, etc. that you have or will receive during the 2019-2020 academic year (if applicable)
Benefits: The grant amounts range from $1,500 – $5,000 each.
Application Deadline: The application must be completed and submitted online no later than December 8, 2019, at 11:59 pm.