Don’t miss the opportunity to take part in the U.S. Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarship in Public Policy provided by the Australian-American Fulbright Commission to study in Australia. This scholarship enables a U.S. postgraduate student with a strong academic credential and leadership ability to do a two-year master’s degree in Australia.
The aim of the Fulbright Anne Wexler scholarships in Public Policy is to grow Australian-American educational linkages by building a network of public policy experts and to encourage ongoing policy exchange between both countries. The Australian-American Commission is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to increase mutual understanding between the two countries and strengthen relations.
Who May Eligible
- Applicants must be a US citizen and hold a strong academic credential and leadership potential.
- Holders can participate in a master’s degree program at an Australian university in the field of Public policy (Health, Sustainability, Energy, and Climate Change, Regional security, Education, Political Science, History, and Governmental relations).
How to Apply
To apply, applicants need to take admission of any Australian universities for master’s degree. Regarding the application process for the grant, please contact the Fulbright scholarships team through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly stipend for up to two years
- A one-off establishment allowance
- Generous international travel entitlement
- Tuition fees (up to a set limit)
- Health coverage under Medicare (Scholar only)
- Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to a maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support from the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general inquiries.
- Dependents of scholars who will be enrolled in the Australian public school system in grades K-12 may have tuition fees waived.
- This award will enable American students with strong academic credentials and leadership capability to take a master’s degree in Australia in key areas of public policy like health, stability, energy, climate change, regional security, education, political science, and history or government relations.
Application Deadline: The applicants must be submitting their scholarship applications before the deadline date of October 12, 2021.