The Industrial Design Centre (IDC) of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is currently accepting entries for the Typography Day Poster Design Competition. This competition is open to students, faculty, and professionals, all non-resident Indians, as well as foreign citizens.
The Competition is themed: The Dance of Typography, thus open for poster designs that represent the theme.
Twenty-five winning entries will be published as a book and displayed in an exhibition during the event. Each of the winning participants will receive 2 copies of the book and will also be given the ‘Certificate of Winning the Poster Competition
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- This competition is open to students, faculty, and professionals.
- The competition is open to all – non-resident Indians, as well as foreign citizens, can take part in it.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an application online form through the given link: http://dsource.idc.iitb.ac.in/dportal/typoday2019/submissions/poster_submission/poster_submission.php
- You need to submit the solution along with a brief write-up of around 150 words.
- Size of the final poster: 420mm x 600mm only in portrait format
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- File type: JPEG or PDF
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Write-up + contact Info+Bio:
- Format: in RTF, TXT or PDF format
- Write up about the design: Maximum 150 words and should be written in English
- Contact Info: Name, Postal Address, Email, Telephone number, Name and Address of Institution in English.
- Your Bio-data/Personal Information: Maximum of 100 words and should be written in English.
- Each participant is allowed a maximum of three entries. (Don’t send the same poster repeatedly).
- The Language, Script, and Typeface of your choice.
- You can make use of one letter, one word, many words or even a paragraph composed of words.
- Calligraphic or digitally created letter-forms or existing fonts, or a combination of these.
- Twenty-five winning entries will be published as a book and displayed in an exhibition during the event.
- Each of the winning participants will receive 2 copies of the book and will also be given the ‘Certificate of Winning the Poster Competition
Deadline for Submission is September 30, 2018.
If you have any queries, mailing it to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.