Tulane University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, doctorate and professional degrees. It is the 9th oldest private university in the Association of American Universities, which consists of major research universities in the United States and Canada.
Tulane offers more than 70 majors in five different schools, including science and engineering, architecture, business, liberal arts, and public health. It also offers a number of 4+1 Master’s programs in the Liberal Arts and Science & Engineering.
With 30.5% Tulane University acceptance rate, It is the most selective institution of higher education in the state of Louisiana. There are 13,600 students at Tulane. Great teaching, unique and unbelievably numerous courses, research opportunities and students who are the best and brightest are at the core of the Tulane experience.
What GPA do you need to get into the Tulane University?
- The average GPA at Tulane University is 3.51.
- This makes Tulane University Strongly Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 3.51, Tulane University requires you to be around average in your high school class.
Is Tulane University an Ivy League school?
- Tulane University has for over a century been a private research university located in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Tulane consistently ranks highly among national universities both for academics and student life.
- Tulane University’s admitted first-year students for fall 2018 represent one of the most diverse and academically qualified in Tulane’s history.
Tulane University SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for the Tulane University?
What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into the Tulane University of Louisiana?
- The average ACT score composite at Tulane University is a 30.
Is the Tulane University a prestigious school?
- Tulane is a prestigious private research university that was founded in 1834.
- Tulane pairs the resources of a large research university with the benefits of a small liberal arts college.
- Tulane University is one of the dreamiest colleges you could possibly attend.
What is Tulane University best known for?
- The school is known to attract a geographically diverse student body, with 85 percent of undergraduate students coming from over 300 miles (480 kilometers) away.
- Its campus is known both for its large live oak trees as well as its architecturally historic buildings.
- The University is known for its robust academics and prominent alumni (including many U.S. Congress members, Emmy Award winners, Pulitzer Prize winners, and the President of Costa Rica).
How much does it cost to go to the Tulane University?
2018-2019 Estimated Undergraduate Cost of Attendance
The following is the 2018-2019 financial aid cost of attendance for undergraduate students enrolled full-time in one of the full-time divisions:
|Fall-Spring 2018-2019||Freshman Resident||Upperclass Resident||Commuter|
|Tuition and Fees||$54,820||$54,820||$54,820|
|Room||$ 8,748||$ 9,414||$ 1,836|
|Board/Food||$ 6,442||$ 6,442||$ 1,490|
|Books||$ 1,200||$ 1,200||$ 1,200|
|Miscellaneous||$ 1,086||$ 1,086||$ 1,086|
|TOTAL||$ 72,296 + transportation||$ 72,962 + transportation||$61,326|
What are the majors the Tulane University known for?
- The most popular majors at Tulane University include Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services.
- It’s also the most popular majors such as Social Sciences, Biological, and Biomedical Sciences, Health Professions and Related Programs, and Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs.
How much is tuition at the Tulane University?
- Tuition and Fees for Freshman Resident are $54,820.
- Tuition and Fees for Upperclass Resident are $54,820.
- Tuition and Fees for Commuter are $54,820.
Is the Tulane University a public or private school?
- Tulane University is a private, nonsectarian research university in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.
- Tulane’s uptown campus includes 110 acres and 89 buildings, housing the majority of its schools and colleges.
- 38,500 students applied to Tulane this year and 17 percent were admitted.
- Tulane received 38,813 undergraduate applications this year, which marks a 9% increase from last year.
- Tulane’s purpose is to create, communicate and conserve knowledge in order to enrich the capacity of individuals, organizations, and communities to think.
What is the SAT score required for the Tulane University?
What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to the Tulane University of Louisiana?
- The average SAT score composite at Tulane University is 1410.