The Khaki Law Firm is pleased to offer the Triumph Over Adversity Scholarship for students who have faced or helped a friend overcome challenges related to a disability. The program is targeting students currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or law program within the United States.
The award will be a great help to both students who have either overcome and currently facing the disability. The essay written by the deserving recipient will also help to motivate other people having the same problem.
The Khaki Law Firm works as a group of devoted professionals. They have knowledge combined with years of experience with the firm and specialized training, forms an outstanding, welcoming team that supports clients efficiently.
Who May Eligible?
The below criteria should be followed to qualify the scholarship program:
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or law program in the United States
- Must be high school seniors who will be enrolled in college the following semester
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
How to Apply
All candidates are asked to email their complete application to email@example.com. The application should have the subject line “[Applicant Name] – The 2020 Triumph Over Adversity Scholarship.”
- A current academic transcript, official or unofficial
- An updated resume
- An essay of 750-word describing an experience that you had while overcoming challenges related to a disability you personally have or helped a friend overcome. How did you overcome this adversity and achieve goals despite personal challenges?
The Khaki Law Firm is rewarding a scholarship of award amount of $1,000. The grant will be paid to their choice of school.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 31st May 2020.