Trinity College prepares you to become a courageous, independent thinker who lives transformative life. The College is committed to enhancing environmental awareness, responsibility, and sustainability in the entire community of colleges.
Trinity offers 38 majors and 26 minors, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 9:1. 73.1 percent of classes at the college contain fewer than 20 students. Trinity’s steady hand of leadership has helped guide the college to its place as one of the nation’s most prominent liberal arts institutions.
With 33.4% Trinity College acceptance rate, the college enrolls 2,300 students. They maintain their focus through a defined mission, a strategic plan, and a commitment to key initiatives. The steady hand of Trinity leadership has helped to direct the college as one of the most prominent liberal arts institutions in the country.
What GPA do you need to get into Trinity College?
- The average GPA at Trinity College is 3.77.
- This makes Trinity College Strongly Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 3.77, Trinity College requires you to be above average in your high school class.
Trinity College SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for Trinity College?
- The average ACT score at Trinity College is 29.
- This score makes Trinity College Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.
How much does it tuition & Cost to go to Trinity College?
|2018-2019 Cost of Attendance (COA)|
|Room & Board||$14,750|
|Books & Supplies||$1,000|
What Majors is the Trinity College known for?
- Trinity offers three degrees: BA, B. S., and M.A.
- The college offers 41 major, as well as the option to create a self-made head or to add an interdisciplinary or departmental minor.
- Trinity is a part of a small group of liberal arts schools that offer degrees in engineering.
Is Trinity College a public or Private school?
- Trinity offers many opportunities for students to engage in research, both on and off campus.
- Students and staff of Trinity College, faculty and members of the Hartford community recently gathered in Cinecasto for screening and panel discussions on how students successfully helped complete their education.
- Trinity College will strive to produce students, faculty, and staff who are environmentally aware and whose actions adhere to principles of sustainability.
- Trinity enhances its ability to promote sustainable efforts on the campus.
- Trinity offers master’s degree programs in American Studies, English, and Public Policy.
- They support system ensures that you have the career and internship guidance you need to make the most of your time at Trinity.
- They believe that a great education involves more than classroom learning and internship experiences.
What SAT score is required for the Trinity College?
- The average SAT score composite at Trinity College is 1320.