The Law Offices of Tragos, Sartes & Tragos is delighted to announce its Scholarship program. The program is available for any students who are currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be registered at a U.S. college or university.
- Students must be a U.S. resident or resident alien.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To participate, in this scholarship the applicants must submit their application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show that you have read and understood the contest rules by signing the application and sending a scanned copy to us with your signature
- Include your original essay for the current scholarship.
- Include a picture of yourself with a brief bio with your presentations.
- Confirm written materials submitted are unique (not submitted elsewhere), original and your own creation.
- The essay should be unique and also the application is written by the signatory
- All submissions should be in English.
- Applicants must read, understand, sign and return to us the (PDF) Tragos Law Scholarship
- Only one submission per student will be considered.
- The Law Offices of Tragos, Sartes & Tragos will be provided $1,000 for students.
The application will close on august 31, 2019.