The Burton Corporation is excited to introduce its Toyota X Burton Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes is open for the 48 contiguous United States legal residents of age 21 years and above.
This sweepstakes is a fantastic chance to win a Toyota Tacoma Double Cab truck without any purchase needed to enter or win.
The Burton Corporation is a manufacturer of snowboards founded in 1977 by Jake Burton Carpenter. It provides products such as snowboards, binding, boots, outwear, and accessories. The Burton built the world’s first snowboard factory.
Who May Eligible
The eligibility criterion for the sweepstakes is as follows:
- Must be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia.
- Must be a minimum age of 21 years and a U.S licensed driver.
- The officers, directors and employees or agent of the Administrator, Sponsor, Toyota Motor Sales, USA and its parent, affiliate, subsidiaries and also their families are not allowed to enter or win this sweepstakes.
- The sweepstakes will not be applicable for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rice, U.S territories and possessions, outside the 48 United States and D.C.
How to Apply
Participants can apply for this sweepstakes by just visiting www.burton.com/toyotasweepstakes and follow the online entry instruction to complete the entry form and submit to be considered.
- Participant’s entries generated by script, macro or other automated devices will be void and may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
- Multiple participants may not share the same email address.
The Sweepstake is giving the following awards:
- One lucky winner to receive a Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO Double Cab truck with a Manufacturer’s Suggest Retail Price of $47,864.
- A Burton Luggage Set with an MSRP of $800
- A Burton Custom Snowboard with an MSRP of $600.
Participants must apply fast to win as the Sweepstake’s period is valid till 11:59:59 P.M. E.T. on Thursday, April 30, 2020.