TonaLaw Firm is honoring the veterans through its scholarship program introduced for the current year 2020. The awards are available for the students attending school in the U.S. and also be a veteran of any branch of the Armed Forces of the United States.
The program is created to financially assist the military men of our country in their higher education. The firm will be distributing sufficient funds to the recipients for educational purposes like tuition, fees, books, travel, and many more.
TonaLaw is a full-service law firm concentrating on Plaintiff’s Injury claims, No-Fault Collections, and Business Litigation. With over 30 years of litigation experience, their attorneys have a strong understanding of client needs and litigation strategy, allowing us to resolve their cases and maximize their recoveries effectively.
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates are required to meet up with the given eligibility criteria to be applicable for the program:
- Students must be attending school in the United States
- Applicant must be a veteran of any branch of the Armed Forces of the United States
- Applicant must be a student at an accredited school or be accepted to begin school at an accredited school within six months of application
How to Apply
The firm is receiving applications electronically through an online scholarship form. Eligible students at the side corner of the official website page and it is to be filled completely with the required documents to get considered for the award.
- Applicants must upload proof of service in the military (DD-214 or another official document)
- Must upload your unofficial transcript(s) in one file
- Must mention your expected graduation month/year
- Must mention the university or secondary academy you are currently attending
- Must submit an essay of 300-600 words on the topic “Describe how your military service has made an impact on your life. How has it prepared you for college, and what do you plan to do after you complete your education?”
The Tonalaw firm is distributing a $1000 award semi-annually for fall and spring semesters to a hardworking student. The funds will help cover up any of the educational expenses such as tuition, fees, books, etc.
The declared deadline to submit your complete applications is July 31st.