Get financial aids to support and level up your higher studies by applying to the Science Scholarship Program, which is arranged by the Tocris Bioscience. The awards are intended towards the U.S., Canada and European Countries’ science students who are currently enrolled or accepted in a university.
The grant is established for scholars who are willing to achieve success in their lives but facing financial crises to accomplish their dreams. This reward will primarily provide sufficient assistance to the recipients for their further expenses related to their quality studies.
Tocris Bioscience is known as the leading supplier of novel and exclusive tools for laboratory research. It has been committed to making discoveries possible by providing the highest performing, highest purity, and most innovative portfolio of research reagents available.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible for the Tocris Scholarship, the applicants must meet up with the eligibility criteria:
- Open in the US/Canada and European Countries to students
- Students must be accepted or currently enrolled in a university
- Candidates must have a plan to pursue a science-related degree.
- Open to all levels of study above high school (Ph.D., baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma.
- Employees and relatives of Bio-Techne employees are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
The company is accepting applications for the scholarship program through an online process. Students who are eligible for the contest according to the criteria mentioned above can provide their asked details by an online application form which is displayed on the official website page.
- Must upload any documentation/verification of the degree/program you have been accepted into or are currently enrolled in
- Files must be less than 50 MB in file types such as jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx.
- Must also list your extracurricular activities related to your field of study in 500 words
- Personal Statement: Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on the impact you strive to make using a degree in your field of interest.
- Must write a written statement of 500 words or less on why you chose this field of study.
The Tocris Bioscience is giving away a scholarship of $1,500 twice a year for the fall and spring semesters. The recipient is advised to utilize the grant for their further expenses related to higher education such as tuition, fees, books, and many others.
The deadline to submit your complete application form electronically is December 8, 2021.