The Thurgood Marshall College Fund and FedEx together are now sponsoring wonderful scholarship programs in business and logistics. This collaboration between TMCF and FedEx has made available five amazing financial aid programs. These schemes are open for talented and motivated students attending one of TMCF’s 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities or Predominantly Black Institutions. The funds are effective for the school year of 2021-2022. All the qualified candidates can will 8K scholarships, which will be awarded in two parts per semester. Winners can use these funds to cover the verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees. These awards are to be granted based on the financial need of students.
Business and logistics’ students are invited to take advantage of these opportunities. Earning an advanced degree in business or logistics can be a daunting task since the cost of a college education is on the rise. Both TMCF and FedEx know the high expenses students have to make during their learning journey and understand their financial struggles. For this reason, they are not providing these exciting funding offers in partnership. These scholarships will make it easier for students to earn higher education and take them one step closer to their academic goals. On the other hand, these programs will encourage them to make more accomplishments and set an excellent academic record. Take some time out and apply for these programs to win a handsome award amount you can invest in your education.
Thurgood Marshall College Fund is considered the nation’s largest organization solely committed to representing black college communities. Its member schools include publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Predominantly Black Institutions. On the other hand, FedEx is a leading delivery services company based in Memphis, Tennessee. FedEx is an American multinational company known for its quality delivery services. The name FedEx has been taken from its previous name Federal Express which was used from 1973 until 2000.
Get quick information through this table:
|Organization||TMCF and FedEx|
|Educational Level||Freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors|
|Subjects||Business and logistics|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||March 8, 2021|
|Requirements||Copy of FAFSA, transcript, one letter of reference, high school transcript and essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Please take a look at the following requirements to check whether you are eligible or not:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at any TMCF member-school during the 2021-2022 academic school year;
- These scholarships are available in the fields of business and logistics only;
- Aspirants need to be a current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher;
- Candidates should demonstrate leadership abilities;
- Applicants need to demonstrate a financial need;
- Recipients of the scholarship must be U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply for this program through the Thurgood Marshall College Fund Application System, where they will be asked to create an account or log in with their existed one to access the online application form. Thurgood Marshall College Fund’s account will allow you to apply for scholarships, internships, full-time jobs and other opportunities offered by TMCF and its partners.
- All candidates are required to send the following documents:
- Provide a copy of the 2021-2022 FAFSA Student Aid Report.
- Provide the transcript that can be official or unofficial for your most recently completed academic term-this should include your end of Fall 2019 grades and cumulative GPA.
- Upload one letter of reference from a professor or advisor from your college or university.
- If you are an incoming freshman, you will need to provide the high school transcript (official or unofficial) from your most recently completed academic term. This should include your Fall 2020 grades and a cumulative GPA.
- Answer the following questions in a maximum of 500 words per question:
- How do you plan to use your studies to achieve your future career goals?
- What unusual or extraordinary circumstances impacted your personal life experiences or current financial situation?
There are five new and exciting scholarships funded by TMCF and FedEx. Each scholarship is worth $8,000 and will be granted in two parts each semester. The award amount can be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees. These scholarships will improve the financial condition of students and give them motivation push to go forward in their learning journey.
The application deadline is March 8, 2021. After this date, no application will be considered for this program.