Does your passion revolve around the law field? Do you have a considerable interest in Injury/accident law? If this sounds exciting to you, then you are welcomed to an amazing opportunity. Timothy J. Ryan & Associates are offering its valuable Timothy J. Ryan & Associates Law Scholarship opportunity that will be awarded to one law student each year and will be distributed based on merit.
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates holds a strong belief that helping needy students to continue their education is the responsibility of successful law firms and legal organizations. They understand that there are many costs associated with higher law education and are motivated to help alleviate some of that financial load to encourage students to be a graduate, confident, and be prepared to deal with the world. The Law field needs a lot of dedication and perseverance, and some appreciation is needed to relieve the stress, therefore the firm wants to be that medium to appreciate law students and support them in creating a remarkable law career.
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates has a long history of providing community services through fundraisers and events, and are now very proud to provide students aspiring to become lawyers with much-needed help through the Timothy J. Ryan & Associates Scholarship. Timothy J. Ryan & Associates’ mission is to provide the best possible legal representation to their clients, regardless of the cost. That is why they work on contingency and provide a no-win, no-fee guarantee.
|Organization||Timothy J. Ryan & Associates|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||December 31, 2020|
Who May be Eligible?
Here are the requirements you need to stand on before applying for the program:
- This law scholarship is available to any law or university students who are currently attending and enrolled at a law school accredited by their state or an undergraduate degree program at an accredited college or American University.
How to Apply
If you are eligible for the above-given requirements, then you can apply using an online application form. First, need to sign up using the options given. Make sure you submit all the needed information in the form. Required materials should be submitted with care to be considered for this program. Students are responsible for maintaining the originality of the assignment. The submissions must be sent to the law firm through email – email@example.com or Mail: Timothy J. Ryan & Associates 8072 Warner Avenue Huntington Beach, California 92647
- Please complete a written essay, providing answers to the questions below, proof of current attendance (transcripts work) at a college or university. Your answers should be 1,000 to 5,000 words, although no word count is required.
- Your last and first name, address where you can receive mail, as well as contact details including your phone number and email address.
- Current academic status statement and evidence that you are currently attending law school or an accredited college as set forth above. Your current undergraduate or law school transcript can be submitted as evidence.
- Your essay as a Word document.
The winning student will receive the award amount of $1000. This amount should be utilized to pay the educational expenses of the student in completing their law degree. The program motivates students to perform better in their law academics and supports them in creating a valuable career in the fields of law.
The students must submit their applications by December 31, 2020.