Applications are open for the TicketHelp Safe Driver Scholarship organized by the Feifer & Greenberg LLP. The program is inviting U.S citizens with a driver’s license and also either accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college/university.
The award is intended to promote safe driving and also reward those who will best represent the topic. A sufficient amount will be handed over to the recipient for their higher education or college expenses.
Feifer & Greenberg LLP help with any traffic ticket or traffic law related matter anywhere in New York State. It is dedicated to helping people achieve their individual goals through outstanding customer service and experienced representation.
Who May Eligible?
The TicketHelp Safe Driver Scholarship ideal candidates must include the below requirements:
- Must be United States citizens who have had a driver’s license for at least one year
- Must have been accepted or currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university
- Must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Must have no tickets or incidents on your traffic record for the past three year
How to Apply
The eligible students are told to submit their information through an online application form, which can be found on the same page of the scholarship.
- A copy of your transcript and driving record.
- Must write and submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay on one of the topics mentioned below:
- In what ways do you overcome the urge to use your phone or otherwise become distracted while driving?
- How has your life been impacted by distracted driving?
- Give us a brief overview of your state’s distracted driving laws, and how you would change them to make the roads safer.
The winner of the program will get to attain an award amount of $1,000. The grant is to be used to cover any educational expenses.
The application deadline for the Fall Semester is June 5 and for the Spring Semester is December 5.