Are you having trouble attaining college funds? If yes, then apply for the first bi-annual college scholarship by the Thrive Treatment. Applications are recommended for the U.S students, and high school senior enrolled or admitted in an accredited college/university.
The grant is designed to bring awareness to students and their families about the dangers of alcohol and drug abuse. The student with the best ideas will get to receive an award amount for their college expenses.
Thrive Treatment is known as a Los Angeles Outpatient Treatment Center located in Santa Monica, California. They employ a single-gender, multi-modal approach to recovery from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the applicants must be following the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled or accepted in an accredited college or university
- High School seniors are also encouraged to apply
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply
The interested candidates can fill out their required information electronically through an online application form.
- Students have the opportunity to provide a personal statement (up to 500 words) telling us how these issues have impacted their life.
- Winner must report outside scholarship to the financial aid department
The Thrive Treatment College Scholarship includes an award amount of $1,000. The awarded funds must be spent on college tuition, room/board, or other education-related expenses.
The application deadline is July 31st 2020