Reuters, the world’s largest international multimedia news provider, announced the return of its Photojournalism Grant Programs, which seeks to recruit and develop a diverse new generation of young photojournalists.
These grants are open to the applicants who are either studying photojournalism or working professionally in the activity. Reuters Pictures is again offering up to eight $5,000 USD grants to passionate photojournalists or students of photojournalism.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35, and
- Must be either studying photojournalism or working professionally in the activity
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the competition Email your CV and portfolio to ReutersPhotoGrant@thomsonreuters.com.
- Applicants must submit a CV and a 35-50 picture portfolio (JPEG format) of both single images and multi-image stories.
- Applicants must also submit a detailed cover letter explaining a project or idea to use the grant.
- A focused project about a subject in a community or location close to you that you can reasonably complete in a few weeks or months is advisable.
Up to eight $5,000 USD grants to passionate photojournalists or students of photojournalism.
Application period: September 4, 2018 to November 15, 2018.