Hostelling International USA is a nonprofit organization proud to The World Travel Scholarship. This scholarship is open for US citizen or permanent resident who must be 18 – 30 years of age at the time of application.
The scholarship awards will be split into two payments, first an initial $1,000 payment prior to departure and the second remaining $1,000 after return.
Who May Eligible
To be considered for the World Travel Scholarship, candidates must be a student enrolled in:
- Community college
- An undergraduate program
- Graduate school
- Have suffered injuries due to an accident or who have been impacted personally by a loved one’s accident.
How to Apply
To participate in the competition, Email all application materials to email@example.com.
Include in your scholarship application:
- Your essay in Word document format (.doc or .docx)
- A photo of yourself in .jpg or .png format (Optional—photo is for purposes of placing winner on firm website)
- A copy of your college transcript or other proof of enrollment
- A cover sheet with:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- A short paragraph describing yourself
- The name and address of your college
- A signature of your parent or guardian (if you are not yet 18)
- Rosen & Ohr is pleased to offer a $1,000 scholarship opportunity to the top applicant.
- The winner will be presented with a check from Rosen & Ohr that must be used to pay for tuition, books, or other education-related expenses.
Application Deadline: The deadline to submit your essay scholarship applications is JULY 20, 2019.