Vohra is initiating an amazing scholarship for students doing nursing or for nursing professionals. The Vohra Wound Care Scholarship for Nursing Education and Nursing Certificate welcomes the current nurses or students studying a nursing degree, who need financial help and is interested in getting a wound care certificate.
The program aims to help the students in building a long and successful career in the fields of nursing. This scholarship gives access to the valuable wound care course and certification program to take the nursing careers to the next level. It encourages students and nursing professionals to do better.
Vohra is the global leader in the world care in education, and certification which helps the nurses learn new skills and do better in their careers. The certificate program increases the earning potential of the students, gives job security. Vohra is doing a tremendous job in making new world leaders take care of the world.
Who May Be Eligible?
To apply for the program students or nurses should check with the eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a current nurse, or a nursing student who is interested in learning about wound care is eligible for the grant.
- The applicant should be a Registered Nurse
- Applicant should have a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
- Licensed Vocational nurses
- Burse Practitioner NP
- Physician Assistant PA
- Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
How to Apply
Eligible candidates who are interested in the scholarship program should apply digitally through an online form with all the details asked in the form. Students re asked to fill the details correctly to get considered for the award.
- All the details like full name, email, phone number, state and more should be submitted
- Name of the employer
- Job title or area of study
- The highest level of education should be mentioned.
The winning applicant will get a scholarship of $1000 cash and a full tuition waiver for Vohra’s comprehensive wound care certification worth $650. The certificate has immense value and opens lots of doors towards success.
The last date to apply for the program is 20 August 2020.