The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards available for individuals from any part of the world, excluding Russia. The competition is open to individuals, founders or co-founders who aged 18 – 35 years as of 29 June 2018.
The UYEA aims to recognize and support brilliant young innovators tackling the planet’s biggest environmental and social challenges and help them achieve scale for impact. Each year, they select up to eight winners and provide €50,000 financial support to help them grow.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The competition is open to founders or co-founders, aged between 18 and 35 (as of 29 June 2018), of initiatives from any part of the world with the exception of those based in Russia, due to local data protection laws.
- Individuals from any part of the world (excluding Russia) are eligible to apply.
- Initiatives must relate to one or more of the categories: Zero Hunger, Good Health and Well-being, Quality Education, Gender Equality, Clean Water and Sanitation, Decent Work and Economic Growth, Responsible Consumption and Production and Climate Action.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an application online form through the given link:
- Entries must have grown beyond the idea stage to include actions the applicant has already taken – whether through informal networks, via an existing institution, or by creating a new enterprise.
- Entries must be submitted in English.
- Unilever reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate all or any part of the Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards programme, without notice.
- Entrants shall not be entitled to remuneration, of any kind, should Unilever exercise this right.
The unique prizes of the Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards are designed to lift your initiative to the next level, helping to fuel growth and maximize impact.
- Up to eight winners will receive financial support to help them grow – with the overall winner of the HRH the Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize receiving €50,000.
- The overall winner will receive the ‘HRH the Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize.’
All winners will attend a special prize event hosted in London.
- The winner of the ‘HRH the Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize’ will receive a €50,000 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
- The remaining winners will each receive a €8,500 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for the duration of 12 months.
The competition opens at 00:00 BST on 10 May 2018 and closes at 23:59 BST on 29 June 2018.