The program is designed to support and alleviate the financial burden of the students that they can pay their college-related expenses through the scholarship.
Swopsmart is a small company that is looking to transcend the way we, as a society, dispose of old devices. Its goal is to provide an easy and efficient way for their customers to sell their used devices at fair trade-in value without the fear of being deceived or cheated.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
If the applicants fulfil the categories below, you are eligible to apply.
- No age or major requirement
- Candidates must enrol and attend a college undergraduate or graduate program within the U.S. with a full-time or part-time course of study at the time of receipt of the scholarship
How to Apply
- Applicants are asked to answer one of the following questions in 300 to 500 words:
- What is the best phone in 2019 and why?
- Compare 2 competing phones of the same year (Example: Samsung Galaxy S9 vs. iPhone X)
- Would you rather buy a new phone or a used phone and why?
- Applicants must create their response in one of the following formats:
- A word format essay
- A video up to two minutes
- An audio recording up to two minutes
- All the students can complete the application process through the given link.
The $1500 prize will be received by the winning candidate.
Application Deadline: The application submission process will end on December 14, 2019.