The Stout Law Firm is pleased to invite students of its Stout Law Firm Family Matters Scholarship program. The scholarship is open for students who are high school seniors and college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2021 semester in the United States. This scholarship will be awarded $1,000.
Who May Eligible:
To be eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be either out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2021) and entering their first year of trade school, college, or university at the start of the fall 2021 semester, or currently enrolled undergraduate students.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
- Students will be sending their essay with a picture of their ID, and school information to Mellisa Whitted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must be submitting a 1,000-word essay that explains.
- Students must submit their essay on “What Does Family Mean to You?”
- Through this scholarship, winning students will be receiving $ 1,000.
- The applicants must be submitting their scholarship applications before the deadline date of December 1, 2021.