Do you see yourself to be a writer in the future? If yes, then you can apply for The Self-Publishing School Creative Writing Scholarship provided by the Self Publishing School.
This scholarship is eligible for those students who love to write and who would like to use their creative writing skills effectively.
The Self Publishing School is an online education company that teaches people how to write, market and publish their first book in as little as 90 days.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be entered, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Students are required to have at least a 2.5GPA
- Aspirants are not requested to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply
How to Apply
- Applicants need to submit their applications below with the required information, including your 500-word maximum essay.
- The essay topic is the students’ choice:
- It could be a message that you want to share with the world.
- It could be a preview of the first chapter of your book idea, a personal story or a cause that you care about.
- Candidates can apply for this application through the given link.
A $1000 grant will be awarded to the winner to qualified college expenses for the current academic year.
Application Deadline: Applications need to be submitted until February 21, 2020.