The American Academy of CPR & First Aid has commenced the “Save a Life Scholarship” for the deserving candidates to assist their educational expenses.
The grant is presented for the United States students who want to pursue a degree at an accredited university in the session 2020-21.
American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. has created high-quality online CPR courses to help the general public, as well as teachers, nursing home workers, daycare workers, and other medical workers, gain the CPR skills and knowledge needed to help.
Who May Eligible
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in or applying to enrol within the next academic year, in a degree program in the fields of healthcare or education, at an accredited U.S. university, is eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to inform your name, address, phone number, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the participants need to submit an essay of between 750 and 1,000 words on the following topic:
- Describe your career aspirations, how you plan to advance healthcare and/or education through your work, and what inspired you to commit yourself to this field.
- Candidates can be attached their essay as a Word file, or linked as a Google Doc.
The “Save a Life” Scholarship of, $1,500, is awarded twice per year for the winning student.
Application Deadline: Applicants must be submitting their application by May 01, 2022.