Applications are open for The RISE Financial Progress Scholarship funded by RISECredit. The scholarship is available to U.S. citizen or permanent resident who are full-time or part-time university student; or enrolled to start at an eligible career school, college or university next term.
The RISE Financial Progress Scholarship awards five $5,000 scholarships each year. Winners can use this scholarship money to help pay for teaching expenses, including tuition, fees, housing, textbooks or even a new computer.
Who May Eligible:
To qualify for the RISE Financial Progress Scholarship, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be a full-time or part-time university student; or enrolled to start at an eligible career school, college or university next term.
- Have a GPA of at least 2.0 based on a 4.0 scale
How to Apply & Competitions Rules
To participate, the applicants must submit an onlineapplication form through the given link: https://rise.everfi-next.net/student/dashboard/rise/rise-financial-education-requirement
- Step 1: Eligible students must complete the RISE Financial Progress Course.
- Step 2: After
completing the course, eligible students must then write a 500-word essay on
the following topic:
- “In around 500 words, tell us about the overall financial course you have completed and describe how you will be able to utilize it in your personal life.
- Which module was most interesting to you and why?
- Describe how this course will help you achieve your long-term financial goals?”
The RISE Financial Progress Scholarship awards five $5,000 scholarships each year.
The application will open from January 14, 2019, to March 31, 2019.