Responsify is receiving applications for its Empowering Others Scholarship for the year 2020. The program is open for every domestic, international, online, and an undocumented student enrolled, or due to be registered, as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university.
The main aim of organizing the grant is to make a genuine contribution to the scholars’ educational journey. The student who demonstrates the best how their major can be used to empower others in a self-reflective essay will get support from the authority to accomplish various educational expenses.
Responsify helps innovative companies in Healthcare Technology, Education Technology, and Clean Technology to accelerate their business and make a more significant impact. It offers growth content strategy, production, and support for the marketing and sales team to thrive.
Who May Eligible?
Interested candidates are asked to review the given eligibility criteria before applying for the program:
- All students must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, online and undocumented students may apply
How to Apply
The committee is receiving applications for the scholarship digitally by an online application form with providing all the necessary documents as mentioned below to get considered for the enormous award.
- Must write and submit an 800 to 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is empowering others so important?
- How do you think your major can be used to empower others?
- When was the last time you felt empowered? What inspired this?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
- Must mention Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
The deserving recipient of the Responsify Empowering Others Scholarship will be handed over with a scholarship of $1,000. The committee has advised the beneficiary to utilize the fund for their educational expenses such as tuition, fees, and books.
The applications must be submitted to the committee by October 5 annually to get considered for the program.