Throughout life, people that encourage us and come in various forms a teacher, parent, or an athletic coach. With this in mind, the team of Protoly is offering The Protoly Scholarship to personal growth development of students.
The fund is eligible for an undergraduate student that best articulates how they were motivated to achieve their goals by their coach.
Proton has a very select number of coaches who are highly skilled at coaching and competent at making changes. They have partnered up with the best coaches in the world to help you reach your goals.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be entered, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- All students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Participants need to write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay answering the following questions:
- Tell about an individual such as a teacher, coach, or religious leader that has made an impact on your life.
- How did this person improve your life?
- What goals did this individual help you achieve?
- How will you use the advice given by this person to help someone in the future?
All the applicants need to submit their application form through the link.
The award of $1000 will be awarded to the lucky winner to pay college expenses regarding tuition, fees, books, and board for the current academic year.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted until February 1, 2020.